Laguna dive Saturday 11/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jan (or anybody else), I've only doven (or is it doveded?) Shaw's and Diver's once each. And I noticed that the marine life at those locations seems to be MUCH less than around Crescent. Did we just pick an off day, or is that generally the case?

Christian, did you notice the same thing?

I can definately recommend Jan for a guide!! I had so much fun diving with her on a night dive. Turns out I don't have my rescue dive on Saturday as I had to work late during the week and must put off finishing my rescue cert until January. Now, I just need to convince my hubby that I need another full weekend of diving. I just may be able to make only 1 or 2 dives but I am looking forward to it!!

Ann Marie:
I can definately recommend Jan for a guide!! I had so much fun diving with her on a night dive. Turns out I don't have my rescue dive on Saturday as I had to work late during the week and must put off finishing my rescue cert until January. Now, I just need to convince my hubby that I need another full weekend of diving. I just may be able to make only 1 or 2 dives but I am looking forward to it!!
In one way I'm glad your rescue class was postponed. That means you get to just come out and play without the pressure of "work". I guess I'm selfish, huh? :D

I look forward to seeing you and getting Jan for a guide!

Christian

mccabejc:
Jan (or anybody else), I've only doven (or is it doveded?) Shaw's and Diver's once each. And I noticed that the marine life at those locations seems to be MUCH less than around Crescent. Did we just pick an off day, or is that generally the case?

Christian, did you notice the same thing?
Since the time I dove those areas were with you (with the exception of diving Deadman's with Pasley) I would have to concur. I noticed the same thing.

Christian

Jan already guided me once before to Deadman's, though I'll bet she doesn't remember. One of my first dives after my OW class, with the Southcoast Divers, back in June I think.

mccabejc:
Jan already guided me once before to Deadman's, though I'll bet she doesn't remember. One of my first dives after my OW class, with the Southcoast Divers, back in June I think.
So, I'm just a "Johnny-come-lately"? Everybody in SoCal has been diving with Jan but me? :D

I look forward to my experience with Jan. :11:

Christian

I didn't follow-up the thread very closely, but I intend to join you on saturday morning (I also want to try my new digital camera housing).

What time do you meet and where exactly?

Erik

If I don't show up, don't worry I might be at the maternity

headhunter:
In one way I'm glad your rescue class was postponed. That means you get to just come out and play without the pressure of "work". I guess I'm selfish, huh? :D

I look forward to seeing you and getting Jan for a guide!

Christian

Thanks Christian!! I hope the swell model looks better tomorrow than it is looking right now. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm looking at the Laguna webcam and it looks pretty calm right now. Lifeguards say today is 1-3ft., 10-15 ft. visibility. Not bad at all.

headhunter:
So, I'm just a "Johnny-come-lately"? Everybody in SoCal has been diving with Jan but me? :D

I look forward to my experience with Jan. :11:

Christian

I have met Jan, but never dove together. She does know Laguna very well. We found Deadman's on the first try from her written directions. Should be a great dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom