Laguna dive Saturday 11/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dazedone

Contributor
Reaction score
Headhunter (Christian) and I are planning to do 2-3 dives in Laguna on Saturday and we cordially invite any of you who wishes to join us. Site(s) to be determined. If interested, post a reply here and we can determine a time/place to meet.

-David

If it is early enough, count me in. I have my final Rescue Dive at Shaw's at 11:00am on Saturday. I figure I can get in at least one dive before that.
Ann Marie

Jim (mccabejc) and I have been meeting at about 8:30am in Laguna lately and have been finding plenty of parking.

Is in the water by 9am early enough for you Ann Marie? I figure that would get us out of the water by 10am and give you an hour before meeting up with your rescue people at 11am.

Christian

A buddy (not on this site) and myself plan to dive at Shaw's Cove on Saturday. It would be nice to meet up with everyone else. We usually show up between 7:30-8:00am. We will probably do 2 dives as well.

Phil

headhunter:
Jim (mccabejc) and I have been meeting at about 8:30am in Laguna lately and have been finding plenty of parking.

Is in the water by 9am early enough for you Ann Marie? I figure that would get us out of the water by 10am and give you an hour before meeting up with your rescue people at 11am.

Christian

Nine works fine for me. Ahhhh, to sleep in! Yipeee!

I wish I could join you all in the fun, but I have a meeting in Laguna from Friday - Sunday. If anyone wants to dive Sunday afternoon I will bring my gear :) though!!

Have fun, you guys!

jennifer

Being the hard core diver that I am, I would love to join up with all of you. Hmmm...if you dive at 9am, that means I can make the first dive with SOCDC??? LOL Let me know when and where, I will be there.

If you are going to do three or four dives, you might want to dive somewhere around Laguna Sea Sports for air fills such as ie Shaws, Cresent (Seal Rock & Deadmans). Hmmm...my favorite spots. Hopefully we will be able to do the arch and the swim throughs. Those are always fun.

We could always do a park and dive too. Do Cresent/Shaws, get air fills and coffee/food (Husky Boys), then drive to second dive site such as Cress Street in south Laguna. I love the cave there. Very fun. A nice large eel lives inside. There are lots of eels at Deadman's and Shaw's too.

Way to go ANNE MARIE!!! I'm proud of you!!! Guys, you better bring your 120's for Anne Marie and I have over 60' BT! Teehee...

Jennifer, I am diving Treasure Island Sunday am, but could meet up with you to dive Sunday pm, as long as it is not too late. I need to be home by 5pm. Let me know your schedule. Anyone else interested in diving Treasure Island, we will be there at 7am. This is Sea Ventures Dive Club, all are welcome.

It looks like Shaws will be out first spot, since so many people are there anyway. After that we can move on to another site. Meet at 8:30am?

I'm in for Saturday. Hell, I'm in for Sunday. My honey is leaving for the Philippines today, so I'm available all weekend. I'll be there with bells on. Maybe a little lonely :frown:, but with bells on.

(By the way, that's just an expression. I'm not going to be wearing bells.)

We could start with Deadman's, since it is the longest swim and deepest dive. Crescent Bay is just one cove over from Shaw's Cove. We could park at Shaw's and walk 5 min to Crescent to do Deadman's. Then our next dive could be Shaw's and closer to the car. If we feel energetic, we could follow up with another dive at Shaw's or go over to Diver's or Fisherman's Cove.

That would give Ann Marie more variety, since she'll be diving Shaw's at 11:00 anyway.

Just a thought. I'm open to however you all want to do it.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom