Laguna Dive 1/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic. I will be there. Anyone need a ride? I'm basically driving through the entire west coast from LAX to laguna :) I'll be there on my own, but hey I like making new friends.

Fantastic. I will be there. Anyone need a ride? I'm basically driving through the entire west coast from LAX to laguna :) I'll be there on my own, but hey I like making new friends.

Hehe i'm coming from Camarillo, But i have mom that is going to tag along with me. Will be nice to meet a new person :)

People So Far:
Erika
Nichole,
Stephen,
Nick,
Oside Jimc
Andrew

i swear i'm better at diving than i am at scubaboard.
after skimming through 7 pages of this thread,
i still can't figure out....
where are we diving?

see you at 8am ...somewhere???

i swear i'm better at diving than i am at scubaboard.
after skimming through 7 pages of this thread,
i still can't figure out....
where are we diving?

see you at 8am ...somewhere???

Lol We are going to be diving Cresent in laguna at 8am :)

4 pages back??? I only have 4 pages.......

Really? I see 7 pages in this thread. How does that happen?

Because some where back awhile ago.... I hit a button that said put 20 post per page insted of 10 so i have less pages to go through. It is under edit options

Depth is from 40 to 60ft with points as high as 15 to 20. I am not sure how big it is. My buddies have gone around it with a 120.

There is not a whole lot between the two reefs, but it is not just sand. If you hit nothing but sand then you are going the wrong way.

Viz just depends on the minute like most of CA shore diving. But lately has been about 20ft. Life at the reef is not anything real different, just bigger. Look for big lobster and octos.

Just in case you guys didn't know, there is a big swell predicted to hit tomorrow. Although it is a West/NW swell and Crescent faces south, they are predicting 4-5 surf in Laguna Saturday. If it hits early in the day, The Cottage on PCH and Zinc Cafe or Sun Dried Tomatoes Cafe in downtown are nice breakfast/lunch spots. Husky Boy on PCH (burgers and breakfast burritos) gets a regular crowd of divers on Saturdays. It's just past Laguna Sea Sports on the opposite side of PCH.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom