Laguna Dive 1/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I ain't goin as far as deadmans either LOL. The swim out even with seal rock is bad enuff!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I ain't goin as far as deadmans either LOL. The swim out even with seal rock is bad enuff!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont Blame ya....... when i did seal rock it was a long enough swim for me too.

Laguna has become my new favorite shore diving spot. How far out is Deadmans? I agree with others that the surface swim to Seal Rock is enough for me, by the time I swim out that far I'm ready to go under. Is it possible to swim underwater to Deadmans (and back) with a large tank, or is it simply too hard to find underwater without land markers for bearings?

Hope you all have a nice dive.

On a nice flat day, like we had last time, and with my drysuit, I didn't even notice the surface swim. We got out and Stephen was begging me to drop....and I was like, "Why? We haven't even gone as far as we do at Vet's..." He gave me a look that could kill....he says we were way further out than we go at Vet's....hehe

On a nice flat day, like we had last time, and with my drysuit, I didn't even notice the surface swim. We got out and Stephen was begging me to drop....and I was like, "Why? We haven't even gone as far as we do at Vet's..." He gave me a look that could kill....he says we were way further out than we go at Vet's....hehe

Yea maybe we will have to do it with the dry suits last time i did it i was wet and cold....... This could be different with drysuit on. And i think i would have to agree with Stephen its farther then vets....

Yes the swim to seal rock is definitely farther than vets! And deadmans is supposed to be a couple hundred yards past that!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

May have to head on down and join Jim on the wimp dive. :cool2:

Come join us. I dont think Many of us will actualy make the swim out....

May have to head on down and join Jim on the wimp dive. :cool2:

Dan,
Come on down! It would be great to dive with you again.

Back
Top Bottom