Ladies - what do you wear under your wet suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aeonflux10

Registered
Reaction score
Hubby and I will start our OW cert class in a few weeks and then onto French Polynesia to dive :)

I'm looking into wetsuits - I get cold easily. I'm thinking 3-5mm wetsuit. What do you wear underneath? Is a bathing suit enough? What are these "rash guard" long sleeve t-shirts, and do I need one?

Thanks for the advice :)

Chantal

I just wear a bathing suit under my 7mm. It has always been enough for me!

Kayla:
What are you wearing now? :devil_3:

Kayla:
I've never seen my wife wearing anything else under her 7mm and she gets cold quite easily.

A 3mm full suit should do the trick.

Laurens

I wear a bathing suit but wear a dive skin as well. Makes getting in and out sooooo much easier!

I wear a swimsuit, but my personal recommendation is a 2-piece or tankini (as is the case of my gravity challenged old body). These are better for having to go potty!

I wear and recommend a 2-piece or tankini (as is the case of my gravity challenged old body). These are easier for when you have to go potty!

:flush:

Juls

PS - Have a great time in FP!

Juls64:
I wear and recommend a 2-piece or tankini (as is the case of my gravity challenged old body).
Oh, boy, do I ever know what you mean. LOL! I went in search of a tankini this morning, but all I could find were "sexy" ones and, um, I'm just not terribly sexy anymore. :wink: Where are all the plain, practical tankinis that you can actually try on rather than having to buy on the internet and pray that you'll look halfway human in it when it arrives at your doorstep?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom