Ladies of SB - HELP on wife's equipment!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that is the best advice and help of the whole thread. Gear looks and feels so different when it is dry verses in the water. Even if you reject the gear Irishsquid lets you try, there will be things about both of them that she likes and dislikes and that is great information to have going forward.

If I were betting on this thread, I would be willing to say that once she gets in that DSS rig, irishsquid may have to call the police as she might be unwilling to give it back!
That's a sucker's bet! And I ain't worried about my rig. I know where Butch works and I get there a few minutes before he does.:D

That's a sucker's bet! And I ain't worried about my rig. I know where Butch works and I get there a few minutes before he does.:D

I didn't say she would get to leave your property! Just that you might have a hard time getting it back from her. DSS is a well made user friendly product and I think she will really like it.

I dive a Golem BP/W and after I let my buddy try it, she refused to go diving again until she had her own. Most people who get into a BP/W never go back. A few do, but most don't.

Kudo's to you Butch for taking such good care of your wife and to find her gear that will work well for her.

....DSS is a well made user friendly product and I think she will really like it.
..... Most people who get into a BP/W never go back. A few do, but most don't

I agree. I really liked by Aeris BC. Then I tried the BP/W. My poor ol' BC has been stored away ever since. Nothing wrong with the BC as it worked pretty darn good for me and was comfortable, but it ain't a DSS BP/W.

I didn't say she would get to leave your property! Just that you might have a hard time getting it back from her. DSS is a well made user friendly product and I think she will really like it.

I dive a Golem BP/W and after I let my buddy try it, she refused to go diving again until she had her own. Most people who get into a BP/W never go back. A few do, but most don't.

Kudo's to you Butch for taking such good care of your wife and to find her gear that will work well for her.

Thanks

I don't know about that I think the wife can take him!!!!:rofl3:

You should take a look at the Mares she dives line. It is a complete line of gear designed for the female shape.

All of our female customers have told us they absolutely love Sherwood Luna more than anything they have ever tried on. That it is the most comfortable and best fitting female BCD.
Some of which have owned Scubapro and others.

Wetsuits - they have chosen Pinnacle or Akona.

Fins - TUSA Tri-Ex (comes in Baby Blue, Pink, and Light Purple Color)
with Mask, Snorkel to match.

If she is wanting to match, that would be the way to go on Mask, Fins, Snorkel.

Hope that helps you out a little.
If you need any assistance, visit our website, call or shoot us an email.
We have discounts for ScubaBoard Members as well as Free Shipping on many items.

Thanks.
Chris Brown
Woods And Water Too

Henderson wetsuits suck.

Now, what?
:D

Care to explain why?

I own a hyperstretch. They do not last as long, but the trade off is that they are easy to get in and out of and are more flexible in the water.
I own two Henderson Hyperstretch wetsuits - a 3 mil full, and a 3 mil shorty. When I started diving a tried a few different brands, and the HH was the most comfortable by far! Mine have held up exceptionally well so far, but if I had to replace them, I think I'd be looking at the new Henderson H2 - looks like they've taken the Hyperstretch and even improved it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom