Ladies dave watch with depth display?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgiddings

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife would like a backup to her dive computer, preferably a watch. I use a Citizen Aqualand with depth display and I love it but my wife thinks it looks too big for her wrists. Are there any dive watches with depth display (and some sort of dive timing device) specifically designed for women? Thanks

In Europe Citizen sells several models in a smaller size for women. But even if you can get your hand on one of those, they usually have meter scales rather than feet.
Citizen did sell at least one women's model in the states for a while, the Analog Aqualand. That's the analog only watch with four buttons. Featured depth sensor, display and memory, rapid ascent warning signal and low battery indicator. Good watch, I found a new one at a watchdealer last autum even so it wasn't offered by Citizen since 2000.
Slim chance, but you might be able to find one. If not, you might want to try e-bay.
Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom