Labor Day weekend @ Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can get signed copies as well as unsigned on Amazon for $35-$85. Since mine was free I didn't look at the price. :)
Looks like I am going to plan on coming back on Sunday evening. Thanks for the info Julie. Now I remember you guys talking about probably leaving on Sunday.
Hopefully my dry suit neck seal will be replaced! Just gotta glue it up.

You can get signed copies as well as unsigned on Amazon for $35-$85. Since mine was free I didn't look at the price. :)
Looks like I am going to plan on coming back on Sunday evening. Thanks for the info Julie. Now I remember you guys talking about probably leaving on Sunday.
Hopefully my dry suit neck seal will be replaced! Just gotta glue it up.

pffttt, you just wanna be in the parade

Monica and I are planning Saturday and Sunday. See you all there!

Monicaaaaaaaa :cheerleader::dance::fruit:...sorry, girly diver moment..I dont get many of those, leave me be!

I just realized I should have signed this as Julie..Lou with pompoms is cute and all but..well you know.

Last edited:
pffttt, you just wanna be in the parade

I just like throwing the candy at the kids. We have a points system.

Lou with pom poms. :D

Monicaaaaaaaa :cheerleader::dance::fruit:...sorry, girly diver moment..I dont get many of those, leave me be!

I just realized I should have signed this as Julie..Lou with pompoms is cute and all but..well you know.

I don't remember anything in the TOS about kinky being forbidden as long as it does not become obscene or abusive. But, that visual is borderline obscene Julie. :rofl3:

I don't remember anything in the TOS about kinky being forbidden as long as it does not become obscene or abusive. But, that visual is borderline obscene Julie. :rofl3:

Lou in a 2 2. Things that make you go.....eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Just got back from FL yesterday. I have not yet finished my cave course,.... but I'm super close. It was a week that started off very rough & got very good by the end. I managed to pass a very big skills test my instructor put before me, but still have a few more skills to go through. I only have 1 more trip down to FL to finish up. I will definitely be there Sat. & Sun. with some students. I will either camp or get a room. Thinking seriously about the room. I really wouldn't mind a shower Sat. night.

Lou in a 2 2. Things that make you go.....eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!

Ummm Dave? Im a little concerned. Why exactly are you picturing Lou in a tu tu to begin with?

Julie

Ummm Dave? Im a little concerned. Why exactly are you picturing Lou in a tu tu to begin with?

Julie
I always heard that there are two things in Texas..steers and queers. I don't see horn on Dave. Maybe this is why he is moving. :) Sorry Dave, Jen isn't around so it has to be somebody.

So, who's going this weekend?I was at Pennyroyal last weekend and the diving was good.

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom