Labor day dive at Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A bunch of us will be at Windy Point on Sunday (Barstow's). You're welcome to join us then. I think Angie has me pegged for "Honey-Do's" on Monday though. :wink:

I had a great day 'on' and under Travis today with a wonderful group of friends and new meets on the Giant Stride (Lake Travis Scuba--Robert). !! what a nice fellow Robert is and a wonderful scuba pontoon.....dove Starnes Island walls and then the 'old' scuba park attractions. Nice outing. :)

I had a great day 'on' and under Travis today with a wonderful group of friends and new meets on the Giant Stride (Lake Travis Scuba--Robert). !! what a nice fellow Robert is and a wonderful scuba pontoon.....dove Starnes Island walls and then the 'old' scuba park attractions. Nice outing. :)
+1 ... had a fun time texdiveguy. It was great to make new friends and put faces to screen names.

Robert is the best. Anyone coming to Travis who wants to get off of the shore should book with him imho.

His site allows you to book in advance with total ease.

Lake Travis Scuba

Anyone interested to have one or two dives at Lake Travis on the coming Labor day?
Depending on what kinda dive plan you wanna go in with, I'm always game to dive. I live 10 minutes from the lake so it's easy for me to meet you there Labor day, or any other day for that matter :)

Last edited:
I guess I missed the great fun for yesterday. I saw the post but it was too late to sign-up. Besides, I need to assist a project launch yesterday, can go away too far from computer :-(

K-valve, thanks for invitation. I can't make it on Sunday because I promise to take a friend to go flying in the afternoon.

In10se, I am thinking to go to Windy Point (Barstow). I think my dive equipment is too dry in the summer heat and need to get them wet ;-) Anytime after 10am will be good for me.

Yeah ... you can't have dry equipment just laying around like that. Proper equipment maintenance does call for frequent immersion and I'm happy to oblige ya in getting that done flyboy. I'm at 512-716-9207. Gimmie a shout when ever it's convenient so we can set a firm time and I'll be there.

Anyone else that wants to join is also welcome.

Back
Top Bottom