LA beach Dive 5/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should we meet in the "Special Claudette lower beach parking area," or in the normal parking lot? The former is close to the showers, the later is closer to the water.

Kevin, you can come, but really, no kilts.

Jamie, no you can't come. Kevin said you can't. sorry. Just kidding! It would be great to see you there. sorry to miss you thursday but conditions were #($# at best!

Gee thanks! I guess I can't bring the claymore either? :wink:

Jamie, it would be cool to meet you. Sure glad Cody said he was kidding, he is such a good guy.

Where ever you say to meet, my brother my brother...

Kevin, my brother, really, you are such a good guy. Somebody like you only comes around once in a lifetime.

Seriously though, you ARE coming right?

Seriously though, you ARE coming right?

That's the plan, and without a kilt.

I'll know for sure Tuesday, (despite what Jeff says and other family issues) the only reason I wouldn't be able to go is work related. Usually, I have a lot of flexibility on when I work, but I have so much crap on my desk right now it's not even funny and I'm sure there will be more come Tuesday. :shakehead:

That's the plan, and without a kilt.

(despite what Jeff says and other family issues) the only reason I wouldn't be able to go is work related.

Work related? You mean honey doos:mooner:

Kevin you truly are a once in a lifetime gift!

Cody, I plan to show up too... I'll confirm Tuesday also. Thanks for setting this up. I have to get in the water soon before I dry up!!!

I did some aerial recon of the site today and believe it or not it was really really clear! I will see you guys there at 7:30. does anybody need to borrow a steel 100? Ren? just let me know and I will toss it in the Jeepster.

Ok, just so we are all on the same page we will be parking in the lower parking that is closest to the beach. It is still metered.

I will be in a Black Grand Cherokee and I will be looking out for anybody else! See you then.

Back
Top Bottom