LA beach Dive 5/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds great, Cody!

What time? (Sun will set at 8PM.)
Please bring calm water :D.

See y'all then!

~~~~
Claudette

If we planned to meet at 7:30 it would be dark by the time we head into the water. Does that work for everybody?

I will bring a bottle of calm water. I just looked at the cam now and it is a mess!

If we planned to meet at 7:30 it would be dark by the time we head into the water. Does that work for everybody?

I will bring a bottle of calm water. I just looked at the cam now and it is a mess!
Whhooooo-Wheee.... shoulda seen it yesterday!

It's actually calming down a bit this afternoon....although still not fit for diving. But the wind decreased and stopped by sunset, and that's a good thing.

7:30 sounds great to me!!

Thanks for putting out the call, Cody.

~~~~
Claudette

Last edited:
It's called a kilt...

We've been wearing them in my family for generations. Have pictures of my great grandfather wearing one, just as his Dad did, in Scotland, before him.

Do you know why Scotsmen wear kilts?

Because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away. :11:

Scotland where the men are men and the sheep are nervous! Your a sick man Kevfin sick sick man:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Do you know why Scotsmen wear kilts?

Because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away. :11:

Coming from the SF Bay area, you probably know this better than anyone. :mooner:

Scotland where the men are men and the sheep are nervous! Your a sick man Kevfin sick sick man:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

I may be sick, but you put your demented twist on this thread.

I'd venture to say that the name "Tailchaser" works well in the bay area too. :D
Cody, still working on going. I PM'd Mark99, to see if he can go. Will let you know.

Kevin, you can come, but really, no kilts.

Jamie, no you can't come. Kevin said you can't. sorry. Just kidding! It would be great to see you there. sorry to miss you thursday but conditions were #($# at best!

Back
Top Bottom