LA beach Dive 5/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codyjp

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so I am finally ready to get back diving in Socal and would like to get a group together to dive Wednesday night.

Possible sites:
Vet's - Redondo
Malaga Cove
Laguna - Anywhere really!

Let me know if you want to go and where! I am good to go anytime 6pm or later.

See you at the beach!

maybe, maybe, maybe... I want to go, just don't know if I can, yet. Cody, I will let you know by next week.

maybe, maybe, maybe... I want to go, just don't know if I can, yet. Cody, I will let you know by next week.

Hike up your skirt and tell your wife your going!

Hike up your skirt and tell your wife your going!

It's called a kilt...

We've been wearing them in my family for generations. Have pictures of my great grandfather wearing one, just as his Dad did, in Scotland, before him.

It's called a kilt...

We've been wearing them in my family for generations. Have pictures of my great grandfather wearing one, just as his Dad did, in Scotland, before him.

those were skirts too... your not Scottish! I see this runs in your family

...your not Scottish!

I'm sure my relatives in Scotland would be surprised to hear that. Heck, my parents would be too.

I guess that makes you a terrorist for the continual hijacking of this thread... :D

Kevin, you are going. I will tell your wife for you if you want. Ren, we are going to VETS! see you guys there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom