Kudos to the Chaunce-ness Monster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to live just a few houses away from this guy. Many times, regardless of the weather, I saw him walking to, or from, Spruce Creek. The last thing I'd want to do in a wet wet-suit is walk 1/2 mile through the snow and woods to get back home.

Once he emerged from the water not far from The Ghillie. Needless to say The Ghillie was very aggitated that a large black wet biped was approaching and not heeding his warning barks.

YouTube - A "Creek Man" mission: Gary Sredzienski swims to the Islands

Greetings! this is the monster of chauncey creek. yes.......i am now residing on spruce creek causing all the commotion. I train these creeks for winter charity swims. Jan. 2008 portsmouth to the shoals and this year was wheb in portsmouth to the coastguard station in newcastle. the entire york river is next nov. for the hungry. blows me away when i see what's on the bottom! a friend alerted me to your email so i just joined scubaboard. keep in touch gary sredzienski accordionh@aol.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom