My Florida Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand. Try and go earlier in the year, April or May, and you'll have less chance of red tide.

If I remember correctly, my trip was $85 and included tanks and weights.

Yeah, I think I tried with "Tanks-a-lot", but they were booked for the day we could go. They were $80-$85 and included tanks / weights.

Can't remember the other dive op, but it would of been like $250 for the 2 of us. Was too much considering we were getting ready to go to the Keys and dive for less.

I love diving in SW Florida, but it was a good time to skip it. Come back when we dont have red tide, and youll see all the goliaths you like.

My cousin that we stayed with for a few days in Tampa sent me a link for the red tide. Such a shame all that sea life lost. We steered clear of anywhere close. Will some day soon get back down to see the Goliath's for sure.

I think I need to find a buddy who lives in West Palm Beach, lol (I fly Southwest). I'll fly in, he picks me up, I pay for tanks and a decent dinner....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom