KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
Hoosier's image is more likely to ride a John Deere tractor with a wheat-stalk-chewing farmer from the Midwest.......:rofl3: A truck stop is a little bit civilized subject for us....:eyebrow:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: That is priceless!!!!

Just in taking a little brunch break. Have done some more priming in the scuba trailer. Will be out in a few minutes to do a little lawn mowing. After that time to apply some paint to what has been primed. Then it'll be time to start organizing and loading gear for this weekends scuba class.<sigh> a mans work is never done:coffee:

jbd, you should have seen the trailor that was at Gilboa over the weekend. This guy had everything. Keep in mind that this was set up for his wife and himself.
I can't list everything but here are the highlights.
Compressor ran off a "gas" generator which ran off LP gas. 4 bank tanks. O2 for filling nitrox, helium for anything else. LCD flip down screen and dvd player. Heating AND A/C! Fin racks on the doors, rods for hanging suits. Several small drawered units containing o-rings, screws, etc. Nice little work bench. Probably enough gear for 4 divers, either wet or dry. This thing was packed but you could get in and out with no problem.

crpntr133:
jbd, you should have seen the trailor that was at Gilboa over the weekend. This guy had everything. Keep in mind that this was set up for his wife and himself.
Compressor ran off a "gas" generator which ran off LP gas. 4 bank tanks. O2 for filling nitrox, helium for anything else. LCD flip down screen and dvd player. Heating AND A/C! Fin racks on the doors, rods for hanging suits. Several small drawered units containing o-rings, screws, etc. Nice little work bench. Probably enough gear for 4 divers, either wet or dry. This thing was packed but you could get in and out with no problem.

Sweet! Was that Mitten Divers trailer or someone else?

Somebody elses. He is a mechanic from Ontario. We all said that we were in the wrong business. Funny part is that he started out with a single axle and had to add a second because of the bank tanks.

crpntr133:
Sounds like a sweet set up!! I have a compressor and only on bank tank at this time. I do have and O2 tank but its currently not in the trailer. Still have to put in things like hanging racks and places for tools etc, etc. I hope to have some sort of dvd player in the thing at some point in time.

I won't go for A/C(don't care for it) but I may look into some form of heat, for winter diving. I still have alot of work to do with it.

crpntr133:
Funny part is that he started out with a single axle and had to add a second because of the bank tanks.
That may become an issue with my trailer. Its a single axle and I really wish I had gotten a dual axle trailer.

I am always up for a dive wether it be in Coz or Oz, doesn't matter. The LDS did this place one year and loved it. Looks like an alternative to FL during the cooler months.

Authentic Mexican food and diving in a tropical paradise! I just don't see how life could get much better. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom