KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
That certainly sounds better than the icicle dive we did on a Lake Erie wreck this weekend! Surface temp was 37F and bottom temp was 33F!! I think my next wreck dive will be after it warms up a tad!!! :D

Nice writeup, thanks for sharing! jbd keeps telling me about the Great Lakes Wrecks, I'm going to have to give it a try sometime. Definitely when it's warmer though! :wink:

jpsexton:
Nice writeup, thanks for sharing! jbd keeps telling me about the Great Lakes Wrecks, I'm going to have to give it a try sometime.

I've got two charters booked and one in the planning stages for this summer. Now that you have the drysuit, you really HAVE to get up to the Lakes. That's the kind of diving I really want to do alot more of. Wally and I are doing a trip with the Indy Dive Club to Port Sanilac on Lake Huron on 8/11-12. I believe they might have spots left if you're interested. I'm not sure if you need to be a club member or not, but I could check if you'd like.

Divin'Hoosier:
I've got two charters booked and one in the planning stages for this summer. Now that you have the drysuit, you really HAVE to get up to the Lakes. That's the kind of diving I really want to do alot more of. Wally and I are doing a trip with the Indy Dive Club to Port Sanilac on Lake Huron on 8/11-12. I believe they might have spots left if you're interested. I'm not sure if you need to be a club member or not, but I could check if you'd like.

I've got allot planned for the summer now but I won't say I'm not interested. I just can't make a commitment right now. If there are spots left when the time comes closer I may consider it.

jpsexton:
I've got allot planned for the summer now but I won't say I'm not interested. I just can't make a commitment right now. If there are spots left when the time comes closer I may consider it.

Totally understand. Wally and I will keep you in mind if open spots remain as we get closer. Otherwise, we'll just tell you all about it!

jpsexton:
Nice writeup, thanks for sharing! jbd keeps telling me about the Great Lakes Wrecks, I'm going to have to give it a try sometime. Definitely when it's warmer though! :wink:

Thanks JP!

JBD's correct about the wrecks. Once the thermocline solidifies, it's like diving on a museum if you get to the right regions.

Divin'Hoosier:

You don't need to be a member. Members just get first notice.

jpsexton:
It never really gets warmer, unless you think the difference between 33 and 37 is a great deal:D

Divin'Hoosier:
I'm definitely interested in this trip. Wally clued me to it a few weeks ago and I forgot the dates. If there is a spot left let me know.

BTW, this is the trip with Rec & Tec isn't it??

jbd:
I'm definitely interested in this trip. Wally clued me to it a few weeks ago and I forgot the dates. If there is a spot left let me know.

BTW, this is the trip with Rec & Tec isn't it??

That's the one. I'll check with the trip leader tomorrow and get back to you. It'd be great if you could join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom