KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
Remind Bruce that his tanks are about due, if not past, for VIP.

Thanks, I'll call him tomorrow. That way if they are due he'll have time to take them over to Deans. :D

jpsexton:
I'm going to be in Southeastern Ky so I am going to try to talk my brother-in-law into diving the spillway at Laurel Lake. KROBI, are you interested?

Heck Yeah!!!!! Let me know, I dove several times there. Make sure you bring a light it gets dark fast.....

Kenny

jpsexton:
Thanks, I'll call him tomorrow. That way if they are due he'll have time to take them over to Deans. :D

So he loads them up in the Fedex truck and drops them off on his way to a delivery.. now that's the way to do it.

Hi everyone ,
What was the places that can do + hydros? I have 4 tanks that need done and live in Indianapolis.

Scott

This may sound stupid but doesn't Divers Supply Indy do + hydros?

IndyScott:
Hi everyone ,
What was the places that can do + hydros? I have 4 tanks that need done and live in Indianapolis.

Scott

I think our very own wb416 can do them. He's in Cinci now but as often as he and you are at Gilboa I'd bet you could drop-off/pick-up your tanks pretty easily. Here's his website: http://www.uwwonder.com/services.htm

I have a list about IN hydro places. I will send it to you by email.

wb416:
If this is the list of all hydro facilities in the area listed on the DOT website, it won't indicate which ones will do (+) ratings.

Bob.... You are right. We have to call one by one to make sure of it.

But, anyway, we have to call to check out the price & location. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom