KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No..... You can narrow down the place depending on your location.

The list shows where the Hydro places are located. For example, there might be 5~6 hydro places in Indy (I don't count it though).

One of the places must be the same places where most Indy LDS are using. Actually, I forgot the name of place (+ rating source) that I was told a few years ago... :wink:

wb416:
I'm heading up to Gilboa this morning to watch them sink the helicopter! :)

Be sure and report back Bob! I hope to get up there in June and I look forward to the newest attraction.

wb416:
I'm heading up to Gilboa this morning to watch them sink the helicopter! :)

It looks like there are a lot of people at Gilboa this weekend...

Safe diving and driving... :D

Divin'Hoosier:
Be sure and report back Bob! I hope to get up there in June and I look forward to the newest attraction.
Here's the topside pics I took of the sinking. It was an all day deal and I've got the sunburned face to prove it!! :D

0054.jpg

Very cool Bob! Thanks for the pics.

Divin'Hoosier:
Thanks for the report. What was she like underwater? Now I'm really looking forward to getting back up to Gilboa!

It sits very nicely underwater. It's much wider inside than the plane. I was able to scooter in and out of it no problem. Can almost go into the side cargo door by swimming off the nose of the plane (about 20-30ft away). If you can picture, the helicopter forms the top of the "T", while the plane is the base.

The truck was moved down out of the way (near the tower wreck and large christmas tree), and the air boat was moved. They left the bus in place for now, but I'm sure one of these days it's going over the wall to finish rusting and collapsing.

Back
Top Bottom