KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Hoosier:
Drove over to Boynton Beach on one day for a 2-dive charter with Splashdown divers. Two awesome drift dives on the reefs just off of Boynton. They were my first drift dives and they were a blast! Saw tons of tropicals. Most exciting thing was a small eel, maybe 3-4'. Water temps were 77-78 F with viz probably around 40' or so.

The rest of the week I just enjoyed the sun, sand and pool with my wife and daughters. Ahhhhhhhh ...... :D .

WOW...

It sounds like you CANNOT dive in mid-west for a while.. Get to adjust to the Alaska weather in mid-west ASAP.......:wink:

Edit: Won't ---Can't...

Land Locked:
A quick ice bath is called for, then he will be ready!

Thanks to the lovely weather we've had since we got back I'm nice and reacclimated now. My tan has faded and I'm back to the lovely Midwestern pasty.

Jim, I think you took the warm weather with you to FL and forgot to bring it back. I will be glad to drive you to FL to bring it back. Of course we will have to dive a bit while there. :D

As I recall, a couple of folks will be at Gilboa this weekend.. I plan to be at the local dive site though....

hoosier:
As I recall, a couple of folks will be at Gilboa this weekend.. I plan to be at the local dive site though....

Unfortunately that outing was canceled. It was a 2nd Great Lakes Wrecking Crew M&G. Too many folks couldn't make it in the end, including me. Emily's soccer schedule changed and she now has 2 games in Ft. Wayne Sat and two in Lowell on Sun. I'll be gone all weekend, just not for diving. Drats!

Glad to see that Bob, Penny and Ken are going to get up there and dive anyway.

crpntr133:
Jim, I think you took the warm weather with you to FL and forgot to bring it back. I will be glad to drive you to FL to bring it back. Of course we will have to dive a bit while there. :D

I'm beginning to think you may be right. It was almost 80 here the day we left, was high 80s while we were in Bonita Springs and it is supposed to be sunny and 86 there today. The weather turned to crap right as we were coming back. Oh my God, did we change the weather patterns?!?! :11:

Your suggested remedial action might be necessary if things don't change here soon!

Back
Top Bottom