KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:monkeydan :bananalama: :hb2: :bandsmlz: :chicken: :luxhello: :rock_band :dancingsnoopy:

10,000 posts on the KPP!!!! We pale in comparison to a couple of individuals that
make this count look pathetic for an entire group.

Stay tuned for some KPP trivia!!!!

Land Locked:
I keep hearing about these diapers, I need to find a source.....

I checked it, but it isn't available to the public. It seems to be very pricey.

During the service, I had a chance to use a military diaper for a long ambush in underground. It wasn't fun at all. BTW, sometimes, I miss a gun that can make an air hole on no brainer.:eyebrow:

jpsexton:
Have you tried these guys? http://www.engineeredinspection.com/hydro.html

They are just south of Louisville off I65.

I've tried phoning them a couple of times the last couple of days using both of the numbers on the website to no avail.

No Phone response... no email response... no PM response on TDS... no joy!! :(

Have you used them before?

wb416:
I've tried phoning them a couple of times the last couple of days using both of the numbers on the website to no avail.

No Phone response... no email response... no PM response on TDS... no joy!! :(

Have you used them before?

I called and talked to them a couple of months ago when I needed some hydros done. I wound up using the LDS though.

I have a trailer if you do it at the same time as me. Maybe you can just bring them part way as I am closer than you.

I do have to get through the early part of May with the video shoot with HiDef before I can take them in. Maybe during late May when you and I are in Roatan, we could get them all done. Or we could make Ken take them all in. :wink:

wb416:
Ken and I both have one set of twins out now that I'd like to get done, then I've got another 8 cylinders due soon.

Dan Gibson:
I have a trailer if you do it at the same time as me. Maybe you can just bring them part way as I am closer than you.

I do have to get through the early part of May with the video shoot with HiDef before I can take them in. Maybe during late May when you and I are in Roatan, we could get them all done. Or we could make Ken take them all in. :wink:

I just got the info from Don... he took them to a place 15 minutes from his house in Ft Wayne. Sounds like it was about $17.50 per bottle.

I have all the particulars if you need it.

I probably need them sooner... I already have 2 sets out. I'm going on a Georgian Bay live-aboard right after we get back from Roatan and my other set will be close or out by then.

Back
Top Bottom