KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
Looks like the same guy I'd been trying to get a hold off originally. That gives me a phone number... only had his email from his scuba site and PM on TDS... thanks!

You might be interested in this..

Attachments

• cyl_ky.pdf
    94.6 KB · Views: 197
SCUBAJENNIFER:
COLD!! WINDY!!! It really sucks! 80 yesterday, 40 today! :shakehead:

But in an effort to make myself warm, I bought a ticket to Ft. Lauderdale for the Memorial day weekend today!!! :jump:
WB and I leave for Roatan on the 26th. :bounce:

pennypue:
WB and I leave for Roatan on the 26th. :bounce:

Oh awesome!!! One of my best friends is going on the 23rd I think...where are you staying?

wb416:
Does that come with a set of hip waders? :D

I am not sure... I will check it.

It used to come with an astronaut diaper certified by NASA though. :wink:

wb416:
Hi Jennifer.... we're staying 2 weeks at CCV

2 weeks?? WOW!! That should be nice, I've only been there once and I didn't really enjoy it as much as some other places I've been. My friend tells me I just didn't stay at the right place. So I'll probably go back someday and check it out again.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
2 weeks?? WOW!! That should be nice, I've only been there once and I didn't really enjoy it as much as some other places I've been. My friend tells me I just didn't stay at the right place. So I'll probably go back someday and check it out again.

We stayed at CCV for a week last year and hated leaving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom