KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd:
That probably means I should hate them to but I don't even know what it is:confused: :D I'm computer stoopid:D

I suspect that is your problem with opening PDF files. Notepad has accidently hijacked your PDF file association.

It really ticks you off when a newly installed program does it without asking you if thats what you want or not.

jpsexton:
I suspect that is your problem with opening PDF files. Notepad has accidently hijacked your PDF file association.

It really ticks you off when a newly installed program does it without asking you if thats what you want or not.
Notepad would hardly be a "newly installed" program that would try to hijack/associate itself with the pdf's. :)

I could see someone potentially using "Open with" on the context menu and when choosing a program to open it, the check box "Always use this program to open this file type" could have been selected.

YMMV :D

wb416:
I could see someone potentially using "Open with" on the context menu and when choosing a program to open it, the check box "Always use this program to open this file type" could have been selected.

YMMV :D

From what he descibed this weekend I'm pretty sure this is what happened.

The reason why I couldn't find the gallory is because I use the "classic view". Means I have to change views from time to time.

crpntr133:
The reason why I couldn't find the gallory is because I use the "classic view". Means I have to change views from time to time.

I know where you can get some "classic" dual hose regs!

But you will need two for your doubles kit! :D

Land Locked:
I know where you can get some "classic" dual hose regs!

But you will need two for your doubles kit! :D
Let me guess...JBD's dive locker? :wink:

Gotta keep everyone on their toes. :wink:

Well it looks like there might be a change in plans about my double tanks, at least for a little while. When I was planning on doing the doubles, I had forgotten about a trip to So. Dak. I have to take this summer, & I do have to go or my family will disown me (Parent's 40th wedding anniversary). I need to set aside some $ to be able to have some fun, so it looks like I may get a single & a pony to start, then later in the year, look at a sibling tank. But, I should be in doubles by next year or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom