KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JP hold off on videos for awhile! I know what I would have said seeing video of Sunday, "DARN did you see those noobs go crashing to the bottom, stirring up the viz and ruining it for everyone else!" :D Did you get the software yet?

jbd:
JP did a great job with the pictures!! jbd on the other hand has a good ways to go before mastering the doubles. I'm sure that if there had been video as opposed to still photography we would all be ROFLOAO:rofl3: It is a start though and another 10 15 dives should see reasonable improvement.

It was interesting to note that JP is still haunted by his AOW with me:D I was observing the lack of lateral balance I had on the first dive and JP wondered what kind of "issue" I was presenting him with.:D Maybe he's mentally preparing himself for the rescue class. Its either that or I have scarred him for life:D
jbd make sure to let me know when JP does his Rescue I wanna get in on the mock rescues I had to go thru :)
and John well done on the pictures bud keep it up was that with or with out a strobe?

bag_one:
John well done on the pictures bud keep it up was that with or with out a strobe?

That was without, just natural lighting. I got Photoshop yesterday and Chris sent me a plugin to adjust for the red loss underwater. I got it installed last night and messed with it a little. Pretty fun stuff. I'm really looking forward to the Bahamas, I'm hoping to get some really good pictures there.

tstormwarning:
Excellent shots JP! Hopefully my camera will arrive today. I still have to get a memory card & extra batteries for it. I am planning on trying it out this weekend while diving some abandoned strip mine pits.

Do you have Photoshop yet? I highly reccomend it. I was amazed how much better the pictures looked after the red was put back in. I'm going to put up a couple of the adjusted ones tonight for comparison.

Have fun with the new camera, hope you get it today! :D

To get rid of hijacked file associations,
In windows explorer, right click on the picture file, select open with, choose program and check the box use this program.

I HATE file association hijacks!!!

Land Locked:
I HATE file association hijacks!!!
That probably means I should hate them to but I don't even know what it is:confused: :D I'm computer stoopid:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom