KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Make it 101 ways, I found a link for polar bear soup, should soften the meat up just fine.
A little seasoning some potatos and we are good to go!

jbd, why are you on the computer? The storms should be hitting you about now!!!

I was off the "net" when the storms were going through. It wasn't too bad here at all. The storms are now east of me.

wb416:
The storms were pretty impressive rolling through Cincy! More impressive was the 20F temperature drop in less than 30 minutes.

Yes, I was supposed to go out diving tomorrow morning....:huh:

BTW, I just saw the picture of your fill station. It looks great with six banks...

hoosier:
Yes, I was supposed to go out diving tomorrow morning....:huh:

BTW, I just saw the picture of your fill station. It looks great with six banks...

I go out and stare lovingly at them on a daily basis! :D

.... to me... they are the color of freedom... freedom to go anywhere I want without regard to coordinating fills somewhere else.

wb416:

.... to me... they are the color of freedom... freedom to go anywhere I want without regard to coordinating fills somewhere else.

I totally agree with your statement. It is more than simple convenient factor...:D

Freedom..... Time Management........ Quality Control (air).........

BTW, 444CF 4500psi tanks are only $200 locally. If you are interested in having more... :eyebrow:

wb416:

They're getting more attention than I am!!!!!!:light:

I don't know how far you want to go. An instructor I've taken my Nitrox class & am taking my Adv. Nitrox course through in Evansville, IN probably has what you're looking for. However, he's in Belize until May1st. His shop is geared towards Technical diving, though he also has recreational gear. The web address is www.aquatechdivecenter.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom