Suggestion Kiwi forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Azza

Azza

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Kia Ora Netdoc and Staff

Myself, a kiwi, and a few other Kiwis have for some time now been discussing the fact we have no New Zealand Forum.

We would like to formally ask you for a New Zealand Forum where we can discuss local diving and for potential visitors to ask and receive advice about our fair land and oceans, without getting confused by our being tucked in the Australian Forum.

Kiwi’s number around 15-20 on Scubaboard, and growing, and we would all appreciate our own forum.
Besides it’s hard sharing a forum, as we currently do, with really crap rugby players (i.e. Australia) :D

Kia Kaha

Aaron Lancaster
Aka Azza

Thanks for the tips guys. I think it was the wrong time of year to start this thread as most people are already heading away to the trusty bach for the next few weeks...

I support the idea. I think it would be good for kiwi diving to have all the threads grouped in one place.

bluey

I'd like to spend some time diving New Zealand (especially Poor Knights) and would be all for creating a separate forum. Actually, I think Australia and Pacific Islands should also be separate forums.

Packhorse:
And those on the mainland are heading to the crib. :rofl3:
When you headin to Martins bay?
Going up Saturday Morning until the 2nd. Hopefully I will have speared a nice big kingy for lunch on Saturday.:D

Bluey:
I support the idea. I think it would be good for kiwi diving to have all the threads grouped in one place.
bluey
Nice one Bluey. Are you heading away to the crib over the break?

Timotheus:
I'd like to spend some time diving New Zealand (especially Poor Knights) and would be all for creating a separate forum. Actually, I think Australia and Pacific Islands should also be separate forums.
Thats the spirit Timo. Thanks for your support mate. Appreciate it.
If you come over then let me know and Packhorse and I will take you diving from our boats. We go where the charter boats don't:D

inked_diver:
Yes, give the KIWIS a home on scubaboard!!!!!
You're a good man Ed. Thanks for the support...soon to be Kiwi:D

I'm a Hamiltonian myself and I have headed a few people toward this site and have also had a lot of advice from alot of you. I'd love to be able to chat with other KIWI's aabout dive trips coming up etc... I have around 20+ customers coming into my store each day asking about dive trips and where thry can go to find out about other dive trips and It'd be great advertising to have them all posted in a NZ section and then all you visitin divers can plan a trip and meet some of us.... Set it up for Us and I will also help to moderate it and keep a close Eye on it all......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom