Suggestion Kiwi forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Azza

Azza

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Kia Ora Netdoc and Staff

Myself, a kiwi, and a few other Kiwis have for some time now been discussing the fact we have no New Zealand Forum.

We would like to formally ask you for a New Zealand Forum where we can discuss local diving and for potential visitors to ask and receive advice about our fair land and oceans, without getting confused by our being tucked in the Australian Forum.

Kiwi’s number around 15-20 on Scubaboard, and growing, and we would all appreciate our own forum.
Besides it’s hard sharing a forum, as we currently do, with really crap rugby players (i.e. Australia) :D

Kia Kaha

Aaron Lancaster
Aka Azza

Also, if you are worried about yet another forum to moderate I promise we will be in our best behaviour and I will personally make sure I check it often and try to moderate or defuse any tension that may occur, which I don't think will.

Cheers
Azza

all you guys need for a new club (forum) is like, 10 people or so?

i can't remember now...

El Orans:
OK, let's see some Kiwi support for your request... :)
They are all at work at the moment (tending sheep probably). Hopefully they all log on tonight

Azza:
Myself, a kiwi, and a few other Kiwis have for some time now been discussing the fact we have no New Zealand Forum.

We would like to formally ask you for a New Zealand Forum where we can discuss local diving and for potential visitors to ask and receive advice about our fair land and oceans, without getting confused by our being tucked in the Australian Forum.

Kiwi’s number around 15-20 on Scubaboard, and growing, and we would all appreciate our own forum.

Aka Azza

None of the locals use the Australia, etc. forum as it is. If you Kiwi's get your own forum the only posts will be from Canadians looking for dive boat recommendations on the GBR. :crafty:

FishDiver:
None of the locals use the Australia, etc. forum as it is. If you Kiwi's get your own forum the only posts will be from Canadians looking for dive boat recommendations on the GBR. :crafty:
Then we shall kindly redirect them.:wink:

There have been numerous posts about NZ lately and some of us have missed them due to the large amount of countries in the Australia pacific forum.

With our own forum we can catch any questions and queries as well as have local discussions.

Packhorse:
Yeah, Im sick of sharing the forum with the West Islanders. Not that there is anything wrong with them. (should that be a Tui add?) But it would be nice to have our very own forum.
Yeah Right!
Hmm that could work

Tuiz.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom