Kidnapping on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And now they found the girl.
Dead.
I'm very sorry to hear this.
May she rest in pease.:shakehead:

Under Dutch law, what is the maximum penalty for murder? :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
Thanks El. I hope the one/s who are responsible for the murder of this innocent girl, get the maximum penalty. :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:

Or get away with "good"behaviour in 10 to 15 :confused:

Although it "seems"jaillife on Bonaire is less "fun" and might cut your "life"short.

Unfortunately, that might be the case.

Yeah,or with a [-]"good"[/-] lawyer he'll get off with a task.:confused:
Just because he had a bad childhood-abused by some uncle or parent.:shakehead:

Just hope they'll keep him on the island,local jails are just less fun then the Dutch ones.

?so...they actually found her body? Where did you hear/see that?

I was on the island and visiting the Donkey Sanctuary on my day off before flying and was talking with the owner when she received the call from her friend on the police force. Absolutley terrible but as terrible as this is, I hope this will allow her family and friends begin the true grieving process. Not knowing must be terrible and hopefully this will give them hope that they will see the *&%&^$&# that did this get life in jail which ends up being a very short life because fellow jailbirds "take matters into their own hands". I know vigilante justice is not the right answer but when somebody can do what was done to this young woman, they deserve everything that comes to them IMHO.

May Marlie rest in peace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom