Keychain Adjustable wrench Mod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I needed a light weight wrench to switch my Regs between Backmount and Sidemount configeuration when I'm working/traveling.

Noting can't be fixed with a little modification.
I used a dremel tool to cut an other groove to give the jaw a bigger opeing. Now it has a max of 17mm diameter which fits every fitting on my Regs.
Very nice.
A keychain size wrench, perfect to put in your save a dive kit.

Don't forget that it's on your keychain and have it become a 'donation' to the TSA agent who confiscates the dangerous tool.

I also have one of these. but sometimes the adjustable wrench is easier to get into some tight places, especially around the 1st stage, better than the multi tool. And the jaws of the adjustable are much stronger than the multi tool. But these do serve their purpose, especially when a screwdriver or allen wrench is needed.

View attachment 796410

I was gonna get one, but I try to work with what I already have.
Instead of a scuba muitly tool, I find a pliers muilty tool combine with my wrench covers more jobs of what I need.

Attachments

• 屏幕截图 2023-08-10 082502.png
    屏幕截图 2023-08-10 082502.png
    796.6 KB · Views: 37

Back
Top Bottom