Key Largo May 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this may be just the thing to get me on the road to South Florida to meet some
of you all...

if we could arrange for dive trips both Saturday and Sunday morning that sure
would be awesome...

count me a "tentative" in if only diving on Saturday. if dives on both days, I'll
definetely make it happen.

Possible group rate at Holiday Inn Key Largo. Will check it out and let you know. Just asking....how many people would book friday and saturday nights of 4/30 & 5/1?

i would

Depends on the rate, but I'd sure consider it.

-G

I can't spend the night, but would love to take a day trip. Any chance of bringing my bubble watcher? Extra cost?

Scuba_Jenny:
I can't spend the night, but would love to take a day trip. Any chance of bringing my bubble watcher? Extra cost?

My plan would be to head straight down and spend friday night in Key Largo for a 2 tanker saturday, check out express for Sunday morning and hit another 2 tanker Sunday. If we, or
some of us double up I'm sure there will be a bubble watcher or 2 hanging around. Make sure you have one for Margueritas Sauturday night in Key West!.

I just finished leaving a message for Capt. Brian regarding the trip. Initially, I was only talking about either Saturday or Sunday, but since there are some of you who would like to do both days, I believe that's also a possibility. Jenny, I would also have a bubble watcher (actually two if you count my 8 month old), so if you have your daughter with you they can keep eachother company on the boat.

On previous dives with Island Ventures, Capt. Brian has given me a $20.00 discount from his normal rates. I foresee this being as being the case still, but I'd like to confirm with him first. His regular rate is now $60.00 for a 2 tank trip (it used to be $55.00), and I believe he will still charge us $5.00 for nitrox. If we want to do a 3 tanker I can ask how much for that.

I expect to hear back from him tomorrow.

So, if I understand it correctly, so far those who are considering the trip are:

Rick
Angie
Jenny
Grier
Rebecca
Chris
Colin (only on Sunday) Will your wife dive as well?
Andy (definite if both days)
Marvel
BigSage.

Who else would like to go???

BigSage, could you check on that group rate? If the rate is doable I will stay over Saturday night and do both Saturday and Sunday.

Rick

Yeehaw!!!! :jump013: :musical_n I get to go divin', I get to go divin'!!! :musical_n :fruit:

Be grateful you're not hearing me sing....

Scubaguy62:
I just finished leaving a message for Capt. Brian regarding the trip. Initially, I was only talking about either Saturday or Sunday, but since there are some of you who would like to do both days, I believe that's also a possibility. Jenny, I would also have a bubble watcher (actually two if you count my 8 month old), so if you have your daughter with you they can keep eachother company on the boat.

On previous dives with Island Ventures, Capt. Brian has given me a $20.00 discount from his normal rates. I foresee this being as being the case still, but I'd like to confirm with him first. His regular rate is now $60.00 for a 2 tank trip (it used to be $55.00), and I believe he will still charge us $5.00 for nitrox. If we want to do a 3 tanker I can ask how much for that.

I expect to hear back from him tomorrow.

So, if I understand it correctly, so far those who are considering the trip are:

Rick
Angie
Jenny
Grier
Rebecca
Chris
Colin (only on Sunday) Will your wife dive as well?
Andy (definite if both days)
Marvel
BigSage.

Who else would like to go???

BigSage, could you check on that group rate? If the rate is doable I will stay over Saturday night and do both Saturday and Sunday.

Rick

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom