Key Largo - June 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro - check out VRBO.com for rentals. You can usually find a house to rent in the Key Largo/surrounding area which might be more economical for a group of 12.

Thinking Spiegel, Duane, Benwood, Molasses, Bibb, Thunderbolt - what am I missing?

Depends on what you like though it seems that you have the major wrecks covered. I personally love drifting conch wall conditions permitting.

One shop that has been mentioned in this thread is a very bad bet for sure.

Besides your strong preference for Horizon, I'd be interested in the which and why for your statement. You don't state your overall diving experience in your profile or state your dive experience in FL in your post.

Good diving, Craig

I recently returned from a trip to Key Largo with my local dive shop and I highly recommend Keys Diver! Captain Dave Montgomery and First Mate Toni Hyde were amazing! Their knowledge of each site was dead on, and their customer service was in a class all its own. The professionalism, dedication, and passion that they have for their job is evident in everything they do. We were treated like family and I look forward to my next opportunity to get back to Key Largo and dive with this awesome crew!
I highly recommend diving the USS Spiegel Grove, USCGC Duane, and The Eagle.
http://www.keysdiver.com

We dove KL over the holidays and I contacted 3 shops because we were using our scooters and wanted to give them a heads up. Q flat turned us down, the other shop did not contact me back and Silent World said Bring It! We dove with Chris at Silent World, we did the SG on a double dip and had a great experience. No time limits were given to us for bottom time, they asked our dive plan, we geared up and jumped . Great group that I will dive with again.

Tip: Bring tanks!! The tank rental/nitrox was more than the actual boat ticket by the time I rented LP tanks filled with nitrox and a couple of al40 bottles for the misses and I.

+2 on Silent World. Sm boats and they will do what you want without any hassle.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Try Sea Dwellers Dive Center they have a wodnerful dive & stay package with the Holiday inn...boat is just steps from your room!

You might want to look at Sea Dwellers Dive Center.....we offer a great Dive & Stay Key Largo Group Package with the Holiday Inn...your boat is just steps from your room! We offer discounts and buffet breakfast with our packages!

You might want to look at Sea Dwellers Dive Center.....we offer a great Dive & Stay Key Largo Group Package with the Holiday Inn...your boat is just steps from your room! We offer discounts and buffet breakfast with our packages!

There is nothing on the web site. www.seadwellers.com You might look into fixing that.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom