Key Largo Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Kristy, you have to wait for two minutes till you can ask again and I asked while you were waiting. Dave said I was his buddy way before you came along.. were BFF :joke: :lol:

HA! you guys are too much! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkeydan :multi: :chicken: :jump: :bang: :drummer: :cheers: :bounce: :59: :yelclap: :jump3: :yl2jump:

Who says I need to spend $800 for an underwater camera?!?

4MoFers.jpg

Four MoF'ers on our way to Silent World's dive boats. eyebrow waterbearer, bjpell, Mrs. bjpell (known also as give'em-hell or give-him-hell), and dawetterdabetter

Say, Ben, if a MoF above the water means distress, then what does a MoF under the water mean?

We have good times on our trips :thumb:

I was there last weekend would like to do it with you but have to work. Have fun and maybe next time.

Great picture Dave, but I'm not sure about the Mrs. Pell part of the description though...

Mof underwater is the next thread in line with the original. In order to keep the MoF thread alive and kickin were now starting this thread. So please all people give us your opinions on the following issue. I wonder if we should start a poll on this one?!?

-=ben

MOF underwater probably means you shouldn't be diving...

Well, Benjo, your two names rhyme, so that's the best we could come up with to rhyme with your handle. Had we tried harder, I'm sure we could have come up with something like: bj's belle, sure is swell, or 1 cool cell.

Somebody help me out here... maybe i'll just :ignore: now. We all know your missus is a great gal and a great diver ... and she's a heck of an organizer to boot! :14:

Should I post the boat picture of you two now? eyebrow Yes, Mr. Pell... Two can play at your blackmail game... :h:

Mambo Cucaracha D

Dave, sorry to inform you, but it wouldn't really be blackmail since they are married and allowed to act like that in public!

That's all I have to say, now go back on vacation!

Double post

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom