Suggestion Kayak Diving Sub Forum??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
HBDiveGirl

HBDiveGirl

Contributor
Reaction score
Underwater SoCal. There's no place I'd rather be
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi ScubaBoard HQ!
Thanks for creating and running this fantastic Board...it's the best thang since compressed air!
Could we please have a sub-forum for kayak diving? I think that nesting it into the Boat Forum in the Equipment section would be most logical place and easiest to find.

When I joined last month, I was shopping for a scuba Kayak. I stumbled onto a posting by Nemrod in the Boat section..and SHAZAAAM! I gathered info and experiences from some enthusiastic divers quickly. I put my wonderful new scuba 'yak in the water today, partly because of connections made on ScubaBoard!

So, could we prettyplease have a subforum??

Thanks and more thanks,
Claudette

This was an internet joke, which my son and I turned into a skit for his Boy Scout Troop. It gets re-presented every year when I teach a class on songs and skits. EVERYBODY moans at the punch line, which does my ego a lot of good! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom