Just wondering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fin59:
Me, too...I keep looking for some of that "Almost Free" airfare :)
But your countdown is coming up soon!!!!
I have a lovely charter company that flies out of Cinti, usa3000. LOVE those people. The worst is 199 each way into Cancun. The best is 99 each way. I'm shopping in April, I might need to make an impromptu visit for a quick fix. :crafty:

pennypue:
I have a lovely charter company that flies out of Cinti, usa3000. LOVE those people. The worst is 199 each way into Cancun. The best is 99 each way. I'm shopping in April, I might need to make an impromptu visit for a quick fix. :crafty:

Countdown is coming up soon for THIS trip, but already planning the next. :wink:

oh you're sooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

pennypue:

checked out usa3000..How are they? I usually only fly continental but priced them out for ~340 from ewr to cun...GREAT DEAL ! $99 EACH WAY ??!!!

Uhhh oh...Im in trouble !

Becky

I'm even worse, my countdown is coming up and I've ALREADY planned my next trip.

I hope they never find a cure for Cozumelitis!!!

pennypue:
oh you're sooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Hooked4Life:
checked out usa3000..How are they? I usually only fly continental but priced them out for ~340 from ewr to cun...GREAT DEAL ! $99 EACH WAY ??!!!

Uhhh oh...Im in trouble !
Becky,
I LOVE them! They take off on time, they pay very close attention to who is on the plane. Since they are primarily charter for vacation packages they don't have too many people like you and I that just book only air fare. I've flown them three times to Cancun within the last year. And they have always been excellent. The only delays were because of traffic or weather, the flight attendants are excellent. Don't forget to add the cost of the $18 van ride to Playa del Carmen and the ferry ride over (about $8). You can get a flight over to Coz, but for the most part the additional time is too easily spent waiting for your plane, or waiting for it take off. (It's a 15 minute flight.)Plus you can only take one bag on the puddle jumper. If you have two, it's $20. Figure $36 for the cab ride back from PDC to airport. Total $70 round trip to take the ferry. The puddle jumper will cost you $100 assuming you only have one bag, $140 if you have two!!!!

Plus you can get the added enjoyment, if you're catching the ferry around 5pm, of watching all the pod people. (Cruisers) My favorite was when they were telling them which lines they needed to be in for which cruise ships (they had charter ferries to take them back to their boats). Then there was the announcement for 'everyone else'.
Todo la gente normale. LOL, all the NORMAL people, over here. Quite a few Mexicans were smiling when I started spontaneously hooting with laughter. :laughing:

Try Meson San Miguel and Hacienda San Miguel. Not expensive but nice

I'll still on disability since Dec 23, can't wait to get back to diving again. So it's pretty easy to sit at the computer and enjoy some Scubaboard every day.

Divedoggie:
Busted......How can I work when my brain is filled with caribbean paradise?

My accountant deducts the cost of my trip to Cozumel every year. It is claimed as my annual corporate meeting. Some companies go to Vegas for their annual corporate meeting, I go to Cozumel. Sounds like business to me, smirk, smirk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom