Just wondering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with Sharky. It's like a second job. But I'm a newbie traveler. A few more yrs of this and it'll be "grab the gear, we're headed to..." I hope. :06:

ME!!!!!
Also looking at airfare....daily. :D

Addicted too !!

Anyone know where you can stay in Coz cheap -?? How is Caribe Blu? I need to go back...Dying in NJ...Need one nice vacation a year, the other is just to support the habit

I look everyday too :(

Airfare from EWR to CZM doesnt go below $750..EVER..only good deal are packages.. :(

Becky.

Fin59:
How many of us are on here checking out the Cozumel forum instead of working :wink:

What? I don't know how I got to this page; my browser must be screwing up. It's probably a problem with the site NFS server; I'll submit a trouble report to IT when I can, but it will be a while before I can get around to it, me being so busy and all... ;^)

dwwest101:
How can planning my vacation not be work related?
OOOOOO, I like the way you think!!! :11ztongue

On the inexpensive hotels, yes Caribe Blu and it's NICE too! and on the water.

Anyone remember the name of the SB member that has a small hotel down there? He has a pic of the pool on his avatar. Don or Dan Komansky Kormansky or something like that. I'd like to check his place out too.

Back
Top Bottom