Just saw a KILLER deal on the El Cozumelo hotel on the North End - Living Social Deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JenLoves2Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
GREAL LIVING SOCIAL DEAL TODAY for the EL COZUMELEÑO HOTEL!!

All-Inclusive stay for TWO in Ocean View Room. This is a beautiful property.
I just toured the property looking to host a seminar and it is a beautiful place. Very, very nice.
Keep in mind it's on the North end but this was one of the nicest properties I've seen on the island and a quick taxi into town. Heck, for that price I'd rent a car from Isis.

They were advertising this on deal facebook. 54% Savings Escape Kit for TWO people in Ocen View Room
Three Nights ($415), Four Nights ($550), Five NIghts ($688), Six Nights ($825) and Seven Nights ($963)

The Best Daily Deals in Naples - El Cozumeleño Beach Resort - All-Inclusive Three-Night Stay for Two

My wife and I have stayed there 3 times in the past year. Probably the best staff on the island. Food is ok but not 5 star. Rooms are big and clean. Beds tend to be a little hard. Great place to stay. We will go back.

Hoop

Stayed at El Cozumeleno at least 3 times over the past 5 years... was there about 9 months ago. It is probably our favorite hotel on the island and we have stayed at most. The biggest downside is it's so far north and far away from diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom