Just passed my pool portion of the PADI Open Water Dive Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BauderDesign

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just passed the pool portion of the PADI Open Water Diver Certification and I am in love with diving already and I haven't even seen anything but a boring pool. I am already planning on getting my Advanced Diver Certification and Nitrox Certification. I can understand why people love this so much. I am just now trying to figure out what gear to get and stuff and pumped to spend 5 days diving in Marathon, Florida in July

Yay!!! Congratulations! :) Isn't it the best? I can't wait to hear about your OW dives in Florida!

Yes it is the best and I am pumped for Florida hoping to be able to get my advanced at least before I go. I also have to pick my equipment out still I leaning towards a Atomic Z2X for my reg

Have you completed the boring pool, counting the tiles
365 times, in trim, no mask, portion of the course yet?

Being weightless and breathing underwater is beyond cool, isn't it? Please write a report of your OW dives, so we can share your excitement there, too.

Being weightless and breathing underwater is beyond cool, isn't it? Please write a report of your OW dives, so we can share your excitement there, too.

I will be sure to do that. I now have a reason to work even harder at work so I can buy my gear faster :)

I just finished my first two open water dives... I wish it was Florida, unfortunately it was 4 degree water with a wetsuit... 2 more tomorrow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom