Just moved here. Question about refresher

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:) I dont usually like the cold, or the dark, BUT I will try everything at least once. This is going to be a fun group!

If i was posting at 5am, whatever i wrote would be alittle silly as well. BUT you have to be alittle off to post at 5am at all. :wink:

Thanks I really appreciate the new girl telling me I'm a little off. I think if it weren't true I would be offended. First Miss D tells me at the Bennigans get together that I'm special in a way that makes me need a helmit and now this. Yeah I think I'm a little hurt by your comments.:wink:

Aww, I'm really sorry you had to find out this way. You WERE posting at 5:00am though. That alone sets off the weird alarm.

Thats just way to early for me!! :) Then again, I currently have no job to wake up for. Its kinda nice. I get to wake up late, unpack a little at a time, post some serious messages, post some cracks at people... (all in good humor ofcourse) and go shopping.

Okay, so after typing that all out, I realize that I am living the life of a slacker right now... but its a good life!!!

OHH!! So I checked out Calypso today. They are located close to me. I got my tune-up book, and arranged a tenative class date. There were very nice and answered all my questions. I'm on my way!!!!

:)

First Miss D tells me at the Bennigans get together that I'm special in a way that makes me need a helmit and now this.

Let's see....... you were going to tell the manager where to go and how to get there and didn't bother looking to see how big he was (twice your size ) and where he was ( close by )?

You're special alright :D

and yes it's around 5am, so what?

All right so maybe I need a helmit. I told everyone that I wasn't real smart but I could lift heavy stuff. That dude was big. He could have squashed me like a grape. I bet I could have out run him though. haha :)

Wow, 4:55am. That would be a struggle for me to type anything coherently! Its making me tired to think about that.

You get used to the early stuff after a while. You should try it. It's a lot of fun!!!!!

I used to do the early stuff. I am still on westcoast time as well. My goal tomorrow is 8:00am. Hmm... thats a stretch for me.

8:00 am on a Sunday? thats not a stretch thats a full yoga "Sleeping Dog Has Flower Pot Tossed On By Evil Cat" (its a very rare pose)

I think Kev and Mark are like that old army slogan "We get more done by 8AM then most people do all day".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom