Just moved here. Question about refresher

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Due the location, Calypso is who i will check out first. I will see who that goes. Before I go check anywhere else. It must be a sign, my dad told me he drives by there everyday, and my sister has been in there with her bf asking about classes. Funny.

Thanks all!!!

I can't tell you how many have said those exact words.......and then went over anyway.

Mark my words... i cant be corrupted!! Really. :D

Mark my words... i cant be corrupted!! Really. :D

Words are marked! It is only a matter of time before Dave, 1st-Makes you think he is a nice guy, 2nd-he will convince you that he won't corrupt you, 3rd when you are comfortable and at ease, BAM!!! you are dragged willingly into the dark side!! :D

It's only dark if your canister light fails..... :D:D

Ann, I promise not to try to currupt you and bring you over to the dark side -

Until I get to know you:11:

Words are marked! It is only a matter of time before Dave, 1st-Makes you think he is a nice guy, 2nd-he will convince you that he won't corrupt you, 3rd when you are comfortable and at ease, BAM!!! you are dragged willingly into the dark side!! :D

Uhh oh. I already think hes a nice guy. First step accomplished. At least i have a heads up from you about his corruption plan. Your such a nice guy. Your not trying to corrupt me for sure! Hmm... or are you??

Man, really makes a gal wonder... who can you trust?? :shakehead:

Narcosis - Btw, i ALWAYS read the fine print. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom