Just moved here. Question about refresher

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang! The plans a bust...

And the salties get to keep another one

There is a big battle over the newbies between the salt water divers and the fresh water divers. The salt water divers are a good bunch of people that enjoy diving in the tropical fish filled waters where all normal peace loving divers go to dive.
The fresh water divers / rock crawlers are all together a different bunch. They are very scary and like to go into places where normal folks don't go. They only want to be in the dark when they dive and they seem to enjoy the sulfer filled water quite a bit. They do crazy things like where dry suits and carry dive lights that could brighten up your whole house.
They're just a little off center is all really. It is our hope that one day they will come to their senses and leave those dark caves for the warmth and love that we have in the salt water.

Legal disclaimer- The previous statement was in no way intended to hurt any feelings or drive a wedge further between the two different types of divers that use this forum. If by some remote chance you have been offended by these statements or any other made by this individual please send complaint letters to don'tgiveadamn @ toobad . com :wink::)

Me too.

Dave thinks we're strange.

:) I dont usually like the cold, or the dark, BUT I will try everything at least once. This is going to be a fun group!

If i was posting at 5am, whatever i wrote would be alittle silly as well. BUT you have to be alittle off to post at 5am at all. :wink:

There is a big battle over the newbies between the salt water divers and the fresh water divers. The salt water divers are a good bunch of people that enjoy diving in the tropical fish filled waters where all normal peace loving divers go to dive.
The fresh water divers / rock crawlers are all together a different bunch. They are very scary and like to go into places where normal folks don't go. They only want to be in the dark when they dive and they seem to enjoy the sulfer filled water quite a bit. They do crazy things like where dry suits and carry dive lights that could brighten up your whole house.
They're just a little off center is all really. It is our hope that one day they will come to their senses and leave those dark caves for the warmth and love that we have in the salt water.

Legal disclaimer- The previous statement was in no way intended to hurt any feelings or drive a wedge further between the two different types of divers that use this forum. If by some remote chance you have been offended by these statements or any other made by this individual please send complaint letters to don'tgiveadamn @ toobad . com :wink::)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom