Just Finished Shadow Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dude, if you're anything like your avatar, i'm there!

:wink:

thats MY beer :)
hobbies include scuba.jeeps and consuming my homebrew :)

best book i ever listened to, i have the audio book and was on my way to the ca-or border and back and could not stop for anything i had to stay in that truck and keep on listening!!!!

i suggested it to my wife for reading. after 2 pages of chapter 2 she put it down for and didnt touch it for over a week

I have to agree w/ everyone here, shadow divers is a great book for anyone. i read it before I started diving and after I read it I knew I had to start and a few months later I got certified. THat was last year, and the book is still great.

Diesel298:
i suggested it to my wife for reading. after 2 pages of chapter 2 she put it down for and didnt touch it for over a week

No kiddin?... My wife is a non diver, she read it first, and could'nt put it down. I could'nt believe it!

H2Andy:
oh, very nice pics

(one of them is very familiar :wink:)

what a great expereince that must have been

My wife bought the book and wouldn't let me have it until she was done. I borrowed that pic from Diesel298 I couldn't have a gallery of their trip with out it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom