Just Finished Shadow Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont know if any one else caught this, but one of the very first episodes of Deep Sea Detectives was based on the u who and how it came to be where it is today.I saw it a while ago on the History Channel and John and Ritchie talked about the sub and the efforts but never to my knowledge mentioned once that they were involved.

Diesel298:
That dat we where diving the u-853 and had davers from AOW and up on the boat
the wreck sits in 125 FSW so its very doable for many divers.
we go there quite often.
Chatterton was diving a ouroboros, he used to dive a insparation, richie and Carp Mike dive the evolution (evo) basicaly a more compact version of the insparation.
me i dive LP 125's :)
o and i have seen alot of this latley
the extended range class. yeah you can scratch that right off your to do list.
ADV nitrix and deco, then basic trimix
save your money on extended range,
extended range, entry lever trimix used to be one class. and its not any more, and is rarley tought together unless someone really really wants another c-card

LP 125's MY RUMP!..... I've seen the guage on those "LP" tanks you have!

dbg40:
LP 125's MY RUMP!..... I've seen the guage on those "LP" tanks you have!
?What?

just a little, so i have a good fill when i splash

THis is possibly my favorite book I have ever read, read it last year and am starting to read it again. THere is so much info and enegery in the book, I just love it. I would give this book an A+++(a million +'s)...love this book!!

Daylonious:
One quote stood out for me,

"If a deep-wreck diver stays in the sport long enough, he will likely either come close to dying, watch another diver die, or die himself. There are times in this sport when it is difficult to say which of the three outcomes is worse."

That is the truth, my father blacked out..could've died but didn't. And another time, he watched them try to revive someone on the boat, mind you he was close to becoming a Navy Seal earlier in his life, but instead just came a Navy guy so knew what to do, but was shocked and couldn't move to help the guy ad the others were. Probably narcosis, which is no DECO stops right? Probably more stories he had and din't tell me, will try to find some more out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom