Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCDiver1:
Military heads ..... a whole different dynamic. Most of ours had absolutely no privacy. Remember sitting on the crapper looking 10 or 12 crappers down or across to bum a smoke? No biggie right?

How about locker rooms when participating in an organized sport? Grab*****ing around or trying to towel snap someones butt? Totally expected and acceptable.

But public restrooms? Avert eyes at all times or someone might think you're a perv. It is pretty funny when you think about it.

I've actually gotten some great stock tips in the head.

catherine96821:
well, I am the woman who goes in the men's room if the line is too long. I get some harsh looks but I don't really care. it comes from a history of being in uncivilized places like horse stalls. I remember the shock I got when my daughter squated in the parking lot at LAX in the middle of the night while I was fumbling for the keys to our car. I was shocked. She was seven and spent a lot of time at the barn.

My son, on the other hand got very upset when we were in a traffic jam in LA in a bad area on the freeway and we tried to get him to use a water bottle. He was about eight and my daughter was trying to offer suggestions on how to do it in the backseat because I was driving. He became very angry with us. Something about men, they don't like directions.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Frank, sometimes I wonder about you. It would have been an ok question until you used the word "Herd" lol. Not all women have to go to the bathroom in packs, I am just fine going by myself.. But I refuse to leave a fellow woman hanging if she asks someone to go with her. Its a very confusing thing... I think that men should go to the bathroom together. It would give us time to talk about them without always having to be the ones to get up!! :wink:

TCDiver1:
How about locker rooms when participating in an organized sport? Grab*****ing
around or trying to towel snap someones butt?

what organized sports are you into?

eyebrow

Kayla:
Frank, sometimes I wonder about you. It would have been an ok question until you used the word "Herd" lol. Not all women have to go to the bathroom in packs, I am just fine going by myself.. But I refuse to leave a fellow woman hanging if she asks someone to go with her. Its a very confusing thing... I think that men should go to the bathroom together. It would give us time to talk about them without always having to be the ones to get up!! :wink:

LOL

I didn't mean "herd" as in cattle or anything derogeratory. Honest. Okay... I should have said, "Groups." Apologies... :14:

It's obviously Friday afternoon, because I've read all the way through yet another weird SB thread, and now I'm actually posting to it.

An ex-girlfriend explained to me that especially in bars, there really was an element of self-protectiveness when women visited the bathroom together. Much like "reckless eyeball" in prison, when even a casual glance can create an unwanted reaction, a lone woman allegedly has to be careful not to attract the wolves who realize she is apart from the herd. ("Herd" is metaphorically contextual here, swear.)

Fish_Whisperer:
LOL

I didn't mean "herd" as in cattle or anything derogeratory. Honest. Okay... I should have said, "Groups." Apologies... :14:

LOL, I knew what you meant, thats why it was so funny. :D

Back
Top Bottom