Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ticokitty:
Also, women need tampons. HELLO...

well, duh...

i just wasn't going there myself

eyebrow

ticokitty:
I take my purse because I go a lot of places people steal purses! ...
Why do you guys carry your man purses in the bathroom with you? And what about those HUGE wallets that make your right butt cheek rise about 5 inches off of a chair? Now that is strange.

Sounds like just my kind of place! I've heard some of the best music in some of the most awful places.

Regarding man purses -- I don't, and we would have an intervention for any of my pals who did.

Regarding huge wallets -- that's as disorganized as the woman in the check-out line with the big, fabric bag over her shoulder, who then has to swing it off (endangering the bagger) and paw through it like a Labrador retriever finding the lost bone, just to find the checkbook Which She Should Have Had Out To Begin With.

Come to think of it, I suspect that woman is married to a guy with a wallet that's bigger than most modern cell phones.

And is it just my office, or is there a loooong gap in the normal flow of time this afternoon?

sometimes you have to go somewehre else instead to get where you
wanted to go in the first place

oh, also, always blame somebody else

oh my God

debbie

did

he

just

say

that?

(run, fish, run!!!)

There's a study out, on Yahoo at least, detailing how women can differentiate between men who love children -- and thereby rank higher for long-term relationships -- and men who have more hormones -- and thereby rank higher for short-term romance.

Women do this based on a guy's FACE. Scary, huh?

Fish_Whisperer:
*flopping and gasping...*

This isn't working, Andy!

:rofl:

ticokitty:
I'm more of a frigate female myself...

:crying:

i don't get it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom