Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Male frigate birds have bright red bulges they blow up. The females fly around and pick... the best one? It is actually quite cool. I saw them flaunting their stuff in the Galapagos.

Actually, not into wallets...time is much more valuable.

Fish_Whisperer:
In homo sapiens, the male species with the largest wallet seems to attract the most females.

Have you been to boca? You're not even getting a date if you don't have at least a bmw. And a 3 series doesn't cut it.

.:ducks for cover:.

ticokitty:
Male frigate birds have bright red bulges they blow up. The females fly around and pick... the best one?

ah, cool... yeah seen them pics

finches look at the size and shape of the male's beak

WaterWayne:
Andy, there is no letter 'n' and only one 'g' in
ticokitty's "frigate" self-description. Be careful, be verrry careful.

i am a nervous wreck already, and prepared to let the French in me
surrender unconditionally at once

(still stranded in this Sargasso Sea-like gap in the space-time curriculum)

Speaking of graffiti, there supposedly was a published collection of women's bathroom graffiti a few years ago. I know this is true because I heard about it from another guy in a bar when our dates had gone to the bathroom together. Anyway, one of the only forum-friendly ones I can remember is: "If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they put them all there?"

H2Andy:
finches look at the size and shape of the male's beak

Let's not forget the peacock which there is not shortage of here. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom