Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
(Just as long as hippie-dude keeps that python to himself!) LMAO
Amen to that. Sometimes too much of a good thing isn't good.

Hey, I have a question for the guys. How come guys scratch their balls in public?

What I meant by breaking the guy rule, correct me if I'm wrong...is that you don't talk to strangers while they are peeing. During a recent discussion I was informed of this rule when my friend returned to the table we were sitting at and told me a fellow was peeing and making noises and trying to strike up conversation.

Come to think of it, he does have long hair.

ticokitty:
What I meant by breaking the guy rule, correct me if I'm wrong...is that you don't talk to strangers while they are peeing. During a recent discussion I was informed of this rule when my friend returned to the table we were sitting at and told me a fellow was peeing and making noises and trying to strike up conversation.

Come to think of it, he does have long hair.

No rule. Some people are just more up-tight than others.

R..

fairybasslet:
How come guys scratch their balls in public?
Because they are itchy

Diver0001:
...Men (at least those who have bonded) are a lot more open with each other than you might think possible.

h2andy:
what pissing in your friend's beer is to men

it's a bonding thing

The only bonding I might do for my friends is to bond them out of jail. But a true friend won't just come down to the jail in the middle of the night, but will be sitting on the jail cell bench beside you, asking "Wasn't that fun?!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom