Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know any women who go to the bathroom with other women. I always just get up and go and my friends all do the same. Maybe it's just the type of women you are hanging around with. I personally don't need company to go to the bathroom.

Fish_Whisperer:
Why do women go to the lavatory in little herds? What's up with that? If one of them is going to have a sprinkle or launch a sea pickle, do they really need/want an audience? Do they all stand around and wait for the accompanying sound effects and yell out, "Whoa! Good one!"

I mean really.. What's up with that?

This does not confuse me. What confuses me is why women have never figured out how to put the toilet seat DOWN. :06:

I can tell you exactly. #1 We do not want to have to touch it if we are sharing a BR with a male. #2 if you leave it up, we fall in in the dark. two excellent reasons.

catherine96821:
#2 if you leave it up, we fall in in the dark

i think by now evolution would have favored those women who CHECK before
sitting down, particularly when a wet bum is in the cards

(honey, i'll leave the front door open, that way you won't bump into it
on yoru way out!)

:wink:

oh no, this is an irreducible minimum. ....And the cover needs to be down also. Nothing worse than walking into a bathroom and looking into a bowl. Some things are not open for discussion. Remember...you have the entire garage.

A what?

you know, the garage...where you are king of your world. (why did my husband leave me?)

H2Andy:
i think by now evolution would have favored those women who CHECK before
sitting down, particularly when a wet bum is in the cards

(honey, i'll leave the front door open, that way you won't bump into it
on yoru way out!)

:wink:

That's all well and good when it's light. However, when it's dark and you don't want to turn on the light, you have to check with your hands.

Jcsgt:
However, when it's dark and you don't want to turn on the light, you have to check with your hands.

or your toesies...

all kidding aside, it's my pleasure to put the seat down. it means a lot to my wife

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom