Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how bout those toilets in Paris? They are portable things on the street. You pay and after you are done the door shuts and this cleaning solution showers the seat. we tried to save money by going in after each other...not a good plan if you are in it on the wrong cycle....just warning ya.

i always squat on the toilet because the roaches tickle my feet

catherine96821:
how bout those toilets in Paris? They are portable things on the street. You pay and after you are done the door shuts and this cleaning solution showers the seat. we tried to save money by going in after each other...not a good plan if you are in it on the wrong cycle....just warning ya.

When traveling on a train in China, migrate from the Western car on over to the ones the locals are in and use their restroom. I can tell you it's an experience I'm not sure if I'll ever get over it, despite many years of counseling. It wouldn't have been so bad, but I was in my stocking feet (a very long story). Needless to say, the socks were tossed and I cleaned my feet with alcohol swabs I carried in my first aid kit.

lovely, haven't had the pleasure. Although I was in a train in the deep south about ten years ago, and the waste went right out on the tracks! Lousiana, I think it was. I had a bright idea I would take amtrack to New Orleans to visit my cousin from Houston.

catherine96821:
lovely, haven't had the pleasure. Although I was in a train in the deep south about ten years ago, and the waste went right out on the tracks! Lousiana, I think it was. I had a bright idea I would take amtrack to New Orleans to visit my cousin from Houston.

Our train dumped waste onto the tracks, also. I guess they're not allowed to dump when they are a certain distance from a stop.

Wayward Son:
Nothing's quite like a Turkish Bombsite :wink:

I'll bet not!

dherbman:
As long as you aren't a squatter, you're OK by me.

I only squat in the forest and not to take a pee...:wink:

So, Dennis, that answers the old saying, "Does Dennis poo in the woods?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom