Just curious, but why, women? Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(i think i just got dissed)

:wink:

No grasshopper, not dissed.

ill give you some freedom fries and make it all better :D

WaterWayne:
Let me try this one: Y'see, Andy, "peacock" is a bird; whereas "pea-sized..." ah, never mind.

Those pretty peacocks with the beautiful tail feathers are males. The females are brown and plain. Grasshopper (or has Andy been promoted?) was giving a bird example and I simply added another example of male display behavior.

Queen:
We're social and don't live our lives in the constant fear that someone will call us gay if we're in the company of other women.

Well.....I have to admit (we're about to go WAY out on a limb here so hang on....) there was one time....

I was standing at the urinal doing my thing and this guy walked in. A short little hippie guy about 1/2 foot shorter than me. Hair graying, 1/2 stoned. He pulled up to the urinal next to me and whipped out his thing and ..... well let's just say that any insecurity you *ever* had about the size of your member was confirmed. He had it in two hands and it was still hanging loose over the second hand while he did his business.....

I was a little drunk and looser than I usually am and I leaned right over for a look and said to the guy....do women *know* you're pack'n that thing.....

He just looked back and said...."the ones who do just run. It's a curse."

So there you go. One man's fantasy is another man's curse....

why was I writing that..... oh yeah. The gay thing. You'd be amazed at what men are capable of when women aren't looking.

Frank..... I agree with the Green guy. Herd isn't the best word.... but for what it's worth, it's not the weirdest thing about women. At least *this* behaviour can be understood....

R..

Well, through this thread, I've learned that this behavior can be understood, and I am thankful. Women do this to get away from men, to gossip, to borrow different accessories from each other, and for safety reasons. Cool. That makes a lot of sense. As for their other behaviors, I will reserve any comments about hormones and menopause, at risk of being sliced, diced, fileted, barbecued, and minced over a nice Caesar salad.

As for your hippie friend... Wow... That's just amazing. Poor fella.

Wow, that is really strange...You broke a dude rule. I thought it was one of the most major guy rules..DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS WHILE THEY ARE PEEING. Wow. Right on!

Well Kitty....I'd say that my best friends know pretty much everything there is to know about me...... I think I'm a typical guy. Men (at least those who have bonded) are a lot more open with each other than you might think possible.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom