Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:monkey:

ohthehumanity.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Thanks Carolyn. I spilled my coffee.

:balloons:

25 years ago I married :love: my high school sweetheart :cheerleader: (a cheerleader) and although she hasn't figured out yet how to get rid of me permanently like throwing a stick for my Lab to fetch, whenever she wants me to disappear, she throws my mask and says, "Look! Water!" :D

25 years ago I married :love: my high school sweetheart :cheerleader: (a cheerleader) and although she hasn't figured out yet how to get rid of me permanently like throwing a stick for my Lab to fetch, whenever she wants me to disappear, she throws my mask and says, "Look! Water!" :D

Congrats on 25! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary and many more good years together (and of fetching your mask) to come! :)

Lol...not everyone can see the pics u post there PHD. I was just trying to help ya out!

PHD gets all the credit for that one y'all! :wink:
funny_monkey.jpg

AMAZING HOW TIME FLIES HUH?
hillbilly_wedding.jpg

Just kidding! Congrats on your 25 yrs of wedded bliss!

Back
Top Bottom