Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked2: Mike!!!! You didn't!!!...You couldn't have! And if you didn't how do you know that I did indeed send her my measurements????

You know, you DO have a point there! :doh2:
Well, I guess all I can do to verify is publish the information on the internet and see if anybody who had formally been an attendee to your dive trailer could confirm the results! :eyebrow:

You know, you DO have a point there! :doh2:
Well, I guess all I can do to verify is publish the information on the internet and see if anybody who had formally been an attendee to your dive trailer could confirm the results! :eyebrow:

Men seem to be a pretty good judge of a woman's dress size without actual measurements. The wetsuits/bc or harnesses I have purchased from a dive shop the guy told me what size I needed without taking any measurements and guess what?...they fit. But Docc is right, they are always too long. :D

So for all that know my wife, Tomorrow is her 50th Birthday. Well, Actually it is the 21st annv. of her 29th Birthday. We are having a party next Sunday 9/6, the day before Labor day, in Moblie at 3:00. Anyone that is interested in coming just send me a pm and I will get directions to you.

Here is her SB profile: ScubaBoard - View Profile: madkat

I would love to come if I am at home. We were suppose to go to south Florida camping with some friends and doing some fishing but now I am not sure they are going to be able to go. I will let you know as soon as I find out from them. :)

Ok, so I just found out someone didn't understand the "Manatee" joke.

I won't point any fingers, or name any names, no sense embarrassing them over their blondness....

So, here it is in a nutshell.

Way back in the days of Zeppelin travel, there was this one airship called the Hindenburg. (Remember this one Denise? Didn't you get to go for a ride in it?)

Well, during a mooring attempt May 6th, 1937, there was a disaster, and it caught fire. Many of the people on board died.

A reporter there doing a piece on the visit of this airship was so upset by the scene he was witnessing uttered the now infamous phrase of "Oh the humanity"

So, the "Oh the Huge Manatee" is a bit of a pun.

Dang PHD...my parents weren't even around in 1937 to witness that. History was never my strong suit....thanks for the explanation..:D

:monkey:

ohthehumanity.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom